Sharing simple modules via text #
So you have created a wonderful signal indicator using shapes and you want all your friends to use it, right? Ok, let’s see how to share it via email / g+ / whatever.
- Open the advanced editor
- Select the module you want to share
- Press the share icon on the action bar
- Select your preferred app and send! As long as you do not change anything inside the
##KUSTOMCLIP##borders you can write anything you like.
- Copy the entire message that has been shared with you (you do not need to copy only the
##KUSTOMCLIP##part, just copy everything, for example in G+ you can press the “copy text” option in the drop down menu)
- Open Kustom, you will see a Toast saying that “clip has been imported”
- You are done, you can now paste the item wherever you like
- Bitmaps, custom fonts or resources in general are not copied
- Globals are currently not copied